Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cheers

Last Saturday, our friend Dmitry kindly offered to host us for a going away party. It was quite possibly one of the best nights I've ever had here, and I was so grateful to be able to hug all of these beautiful people.

I made a music video to say goodbye to everyone, and it can be watched here:

http://vimeo.com/60549986

I edited all of the footage together last night from midnight to 7:30am, because frankly I had no idea when else I would be able to do it. We have today and tomorrow to pack and move out, and then we're leaving first thing Thursday morning to head up to Maine to put our belongings into storage. The next posts may not be as well thought out as usual, due to everything being absolutely bonkers for the next 48 hours. These posts may just devolve into a series of onomatopoeias for farts.

Bloop!

No comments:

Post a Comment