Wednesday, November 6, 2013

177. Inspiration

I spent 3 days rewriting Macklemore's "Can't Hold Us" into a rap about the Appalachian Trail.
I spent 2 days learning how to actually rap.
I spent 1 day mixing all the audio.
I spent 3 hours making construction paper puppets.
I spent 1 hour talking it up to Dumptruck, Whistle and Loch Ness to convince them to make a video with me.
I spent 30 seconds coercing Whistle into singing the chorus.

We spent an evening making a video. Mostly we laughed a lot.


Love,
Clever Girl

5 comments:

  1. WAY COOL! great job ya'll.. been following your blog sense I found in it Sept. thank you for sharing in your grand adventure. I hope to do my own thruhike in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Clever Girl! I came across this video on FB and thought, "Hey I recognize that lady!" Great blog. Wonderful to meet you and Dump Truck in Maine. Thanks for singing for GT and me. -Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome...Perfect in all regards! Love the Jessica cameo. Looks like she wandered in like a comic character crossing the borders of her strip to visit another. Happy happy...

    ReplyDelete