Monday, October 27, 2014

Sick Velociraptor

Hi friends,

I'm so sorry, but I am quite sick, and not up to the task of writing today. I was starting to come down with something on Friday, and then had a whirlwind 2-day trip all the way to New Orleans and back for a wedding. My body gave me the lovely gift of postponing my sickness, and then when I woke up this morning it all came crashing back. I have spent all day in bed with my enormous cat, and I hope you can all forgive me.

So much love,
Clever Girl


4 comments:

  1. That cat is truly huge. And very cute. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time reader, first time commenter. Your blog has gotten me through some ridiculously boring/godawful days at the office. I just wanted to say thanks for all the laughs and incredibly entertaining stories. Hope you feel better soon!!

    Also...that cat is HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat is of average size, C.G. has a tiny little head.

    Get better soon. (Bern)

    ReplyDelete